Where Can I Find the List of all Approved EB-5 Regional Centers?
Every day we see an increase in the number of information sources on EB-5 program. Foreign investors can obtain information on investor visa history, EB-5 requirements, and easily get the list of EB-5 Regional Centers.
However, not all information available on-line is up to date. Moreover, to get the full list of Regional Centers is one thing, but what are you going to do with that information?
Imagine, we all know that in order to get the latest updated list of Regional Centers all we need to do is to visit the official USCIS website (Immigrant Investor Regional Centers). You can also go to Exclusive Visas Regional Center Directory which gets updated once new Regional Centers get approved or existing Regional Centers shut down. No matter what source you choose, once you got there and have the list of over 130 approved EB-5 Regional Centers in front of you, how do you know which one is the best to invest in? Moreover, how do you know which of those Regional Centers actually have EB-5 projects ready for investors’ subscription?
There are two paths to take: the long and exhausting one is to start contacting all Regional Centers yourself to find out if they even have a project available that will allow you to get the green card through investment, then to gather information on those projects, compare them, identify the safest ones, etc.; or you take an easy way and have someone to do that homework for you.
- identify your eligibility for the EB-5 green card;
- consider your needs and expectations from participating in the EB-5 program;
- prepare comparative analysis of several EB-5 Projects considering the most important issues, such us job-creation, government support, percentage of EB-5 capital in the project and many more;
- go over advantages and disadvantages of the projects;
- upon investor’s choice of one EB-5 project prepare and provide a comprehensive due diligence report.
We provide many other services as well, such as relocation support, arranging meetings with Regional Center management, quarterly updates on the status of your investment, etc.
Do not hesitate to start the process, Fred Burgess or Joe Sloboda today and receive complimentary evaluation of your eligibility for the EB-5 program.